Thursday, May 7, 2015

Update Again

Progress is slow, but happening.
Been working on Base Gohan (Buu) sprites even though I haven't finish Ultimate Gohan yet.
I'm still not done all the basic sprites for Base Gohan (Buu). Been lazy and working on other things instead...
I have been updating the AI and making some minor improvements. (More improvements to certain characters than others).

As you wait for more progress/updates here are some LOONG overdue Goku moveset videos.

Goku (Buu) - Moveset
SS Goku (Buu) - Moveset
SS2 Goku (Buu) - Moveset

Expect SS3 moveset in the next few days.
____________________________________________

EDIT (May 10, 2015):

SS3 Goku (Buu) - Moveset

3 comments:

  1. hi can you someone from the bad guys like frizza or buu or cell or brully pls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will eventually. But currently I am working on the easier to sprite characters.
      So currently working on Gohan. After Gohan I will be working on Future Trunks (armor/long hair)

      Delete

ily poopyzam