Saturday, May 16, 2015

Gohan (Buu) - Explosive Wave


Explosive Wave he used against the several Majin Soldiers surrounding him and Supreme Kai
Also I have been learning BOOTSTRAP by Twitter this past week and developed a website yesterday for the game as well lol.... SO MANY DIFFERENT links related to this mod!! (blog, youtube, forum, facebook and now a website! WHAT DA HELL!?!). 

The website is best for viewing characters stats and movelists all in a more comfortable layout.
WEBSITE CLICKY LINK

5 comments:

  1. Woah, well done! btw, the website isnt working XP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and thank you for letting me know. For some reason it was some random link. The link in the blogs navbar works though. I fixed the link though.

      Delete
    2. Ok! :D Oh, i think you missed to put ''Krillin'' in website.

      Delete
    3. Nah, I didn't forget, he's not part of any of the sagas. He was just a character I made. He's not complete. I have to revamp the sprites, he's currently too big. Need to make him much smaller. I leave him in the mod though for more variety of characters.

      Delete
    4. Oh ok, i got it... Well good luck o/

      Delete

ily poopyzam